You will have for nature tour in Pokhara and culture tour in Kathmandu. During this trek you will have an opportunity to observe the nature beauty,
20.03.2014 - 30.03.2014 -1 °C
This trip is one of the famous and comfortable adventure trekking tours in Nepal. You will have for nature tour in Pokhara and culture tour in Kathmandu. During this trek you will have an opportunity to observe the nature beauty, charming villages inhabited by Magar & Gurung, dense rhododendron forests with full of birds, beautiful mountain view and culture of Annapurna region. Sunrise and mountain (above and less than 8000m) views are one of best moment of this trek. You will get this moment after climbing on the Poon hill from Ghorepani.
01 Arrival in Kathmandu.
You will meet our office representative at the international airport in Kathmandu. He will transfer you from airport to hotel. We brief your trip after refreshment. Overnight at hotel. [B.B]
02 Drive to Pokhara.
Today get up early in the morning and have a breakfast. After breakfast you will drive to the rafting point and get pleasure from one day rafting in Trishuli river. You will have lunch during rafting. After rafting you will drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel. [B.B]
03 Drive to Nayapool and trek to Trikhedhunga (1577m)
Early in the morning you will a have breakfast and drive to Nayapool. A short walk from Nayapool following bank of Modikhola the trail descents to Birethanti (1097m). The trail climbs gradually up to Hille(1524m) and a shortly climb to Tirkhedhunga (1577m) through villages and forest, passing several suspension bridges and following the Bhurungdi Khol. Overnight at guesthouse or lodge. [B.L.D]
04 Trek to Ghorepani (2874m).
Morning breakfast and our journey continue to Ulleri (2073m) a village inhabited by Magar, which takes two hours from Tirkhedhunga. The trail leads steadily up through oak forest, crossing small streams and reach Banthanti (2307m) than after Ghorepani (2874m). Overnight at guesthouse and hotel. [B.L.D]
05 Visit Poon Hill Trek to Ghandruk (1810m).
This morning you will have an unforgettable moment of the trip. Early morning you will visit Poon Hill (3210m ). You have an opportunity to view the charming view of sunrise and you will also offer spectacular view of Mountains; Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna south (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal 6986m, Nilgiri (7041m) and Fishtail/Machhapuchhare (6998m).
After visiting Poonhill, we will back to Ghorepani and have a breakfast. After breakfast our trail begins towards Tadapani(2682m) through rhododendron forest, narrow valley and reach Ghandruk (1810m). Ghandruk is a village living Gurung ethnic groups. The group has their own language, culture, and life style. Overnight at hotel or lodge. [B.L.D]
06 Trek to Nayapool and drive to Pokhara.
Today after breakfast our trail goes down to Nayapul. From Nayapul we drive to Pokhara. Free in the afternoon or you may sightseeing tour around Pokhara yourself. Overnight at hotel. [B.B]
07 Drive to Kathmandu.
Get up early in the morning and drive to Kathmandu. [B.B
08 Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Breakfast and departure for sightseeing in Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath. Afternoon lunch, sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square and Shyambhunath. Overnight at hotel. [B.B]
09 : Drive to airport.
Morning you will have breakfast and drive to airport for your departure from Nepal.[B.B]
• Transfer from airport to hotel and hotel to airport by car or van or bus.
• Kathmandu and Pokhara hotel accommodation with breakfast as per the above package.
• One day rafting in Trishuli river with packed lunch during rafting.
• Kathmandu and Pokhara city tour as per the above package.
• Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea during trek.
• An experienced and friendly guide and porter (1 porter between 2 people), their accommodation, food, salary, equipment and insurance.
• First aid medical kit.
• Annapurna conservation area entrance permit & Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card.
• Government taxes & office charges.
Service does not include:
• Travel insurance.
• Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (for 60 days).
• Personal nature expenses.
• Soft and hard drinks such as alcohol, hot water, mineral water, cold drinks etc.
• Laundry, phone call, tips and internet.
• Meal other then breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike road blocked etc.
• Emergency flight by helicopter